My Disloyal Followers

Monday, December 19, 2011

Another New Quickwrite

This is Fira. Sorry for the multiple posts in one day...it's just that I always have something new to say each time I come on.

Well I unfortunately had to sit in the car while my brother was in his Tae Kwon Do class and I had pretty much nothing to do. Finally I found a pen and a pad of paper and decided to write. Remember the other quickwrite I did, about a nineteen year old boy named Jroch, his brother Leon, and his sixteen year old sister, Dove? Well I did another scene out of that same idea. So here goes ;) :

  "You," Jroch snarled when he saw who awaited him. He clutched is knife and attempted to attack him, but Dove held him back.
  Finally he gave in, but glared at the person in front of him murderously. "Leon..." Dove began, "We're here."
  "I see," Leon replied casually, standing up out of his throne. As he began waling toward him, Jroch tried to strugle free from her grasp but she held tight.
  He had to give her credit for holding against him even though she knew the danger she was in with him, so he stopped himself again.
  After examining him, Leon smiled, but in a mug way, as if he were relishing his superiority. "Welcome, brother," he greeted, his eyes glistening knowingly.
  "You're not my brother," Jroch snarled at him. "You tried to kill me!"
  Leon's eyes were bored. "Oh, like you haven't tried to kill her," he pointed out, his eyes flickering to Dove momentarily.
  Jroch felt Dove's hand tighten around him, and anger boiled in him. Breaking free from her grasp easily, Jroch stepped forward, his eyes meeting his twin brother's eyes directly at the same height, his knife held at Leon's throat.
~12/19/11

No comments: