My Disloyal Followers

Friday, December 16, 2011

New Look

HELLOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO.

Fira in.

So, what do you guys think of the new look? Pretty cool, huh? Not as colorful, and I can't have the widgets on both sides, but it still looks really cool. Credit goes to Pyzam for this awesome template. Note that I said template and not background. I made the mistake, of on the project blog, putting it as a background and getting a long code written on the page and the normal blog look.

Also, thank you all of you guys who followed the blog I requested you to. Man, whenever I said "you guys" I immediately think of my art teacher. She addresses the class as "You guys" and she's trying to kick the habit so whenever I say it, I immediately think of her. It's amusing actually.

I now have twenty-four followers, which is way more than I ever expected.

Also, I'm in a really good mood because of two things. One of them, I can't tell because it's a secret (shhhhh). The other is that WINTER BREAK STARTED!!! Well, after today, technically, but I consider it today, even though I have classes!

So Happy Holidays, everyone!

Another thing. Someone who commented here made me come up with something. If any of you want to work with me, in a writing project, then just ask. I would like to see some your your writing first though, because in the past I've already made the mistake of working with someone who didn't help. So yeah. Or, if you just want to show off your writing, your blogs or something, then just post the link in a comment, or if it isn't a link and it's too long to comment with, email it to me here. I might make a special page just for others' writing.

I would love to see how other writing, and if you wish me to, critique it. Now, I don't consider me that great (see how I totally messed up grammar there? XD) but it would be fun for me and you. And if anyone wants to critique my writing...well go ahead! I'm open to suggestions, corrections, and anything helpful.

So...yeah.

I'm out.

See ya!

No comments: