My Disloyal Followers

Monday, December 19, 2011

Cars

No it's not that lame animated movie that has cars racing in it. Yeah no offense about the lame part, but I'm not that big on animation. Sorry.

So we're looking for a new car, and there was this one car that's name was Sol. Now those of you Warrior fanatics would probably know where I'm getting with it.

So the car looks kind of like a box but it's pretty cool. The one we saw was this really pretty shade of green. But the main thing is, that car type is Sol. Now. I've been wanting that car soooo much but no, we're not going to get that one.

I'm like, "But we have to! It's Sol!" but apparently that isn't a convincing enough argument. Go figure. So unfortunately, we're not getting it, but I just found it really really amusing. I know this probably sounds boring to you but it's really more fun when you're actually there. Trust me. ;) *wink wink wink wink wink

You know what I find really annoying? Sneezing. Especially when you end up biting your cheek really hard while doing it. Like I just did ten seconds ago. >: l

Well I was going to write more in this post but looks like I'll have to get back to it because I'm helping with Christmas decorations. See you!

No comments: