My Disloyal Followers

Tuesday, December 13, 2011

School Project - Help Needed URGENT!

'Sup, peeps? Hehe, as you have probably noticed I just am weird like that.

So I happen to have made a blog for my school project. It's on World War II. We each had to read a novel of our choice on it, and then we could make like a Facebook page or account, or Twitter, or on the more boring side, a journal of that person. Since I love blogging and have around ten, (I'd be happy to share XD) I decided to make a blog for this person.

The favor I'm asking of you really isn't much. I just need each of you who is reading this, to follow the blog if possible. And if you don't want to follow because of people noticing or something, I am going to delete it after a month. It's only a project and I have no intentions of keeping it. Or if I do, after my teacher has seen it you have all rights to un-follow it. XD

Another thing - I'm going to add a Cbox to it and I hope people will chat with me. You can chat as a made up character or yourself, as long as there is chatting. Please, I'm begging you, go to the blog and follow and chat and everything because I really want a good grade on this.

I think I forgot to mention something. This project is due TOMORROW 12-14-11. WEDNESDAY.

That's sort of why I wrote "URGENT". I need followers today. No later.

I know I'm asking a lot of you. But please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE follow and chat because this means a lot to me and my grade.

Thanks! And here's a cookie if you actually read all the way through.

Link: http://erikbrandtsblog.blogspot.com/

Thank you!

3 comments:

Coral said...

Hi, i don't know if you saw what i said in the chat...but....
Hi
I am NIHOXI (not my real name)
i am thirteen as well
i live in Malaysia
I REALLY REALLY REALLY love writing, and my poems were almost published but we couldn't afford to pay the publishers, so nothing happened, which really frustrates me, and another thing that frustrates me is that i never talk to my best friend anymore. SHe lives in australia and i live here, and it's too expensive to call, and our emails never work. She doesnt blog anymore, and i always forget to, so now everyone i used to know in my old WARRIORS roleplay has disappeared. And i feel so lonely. So was wondering if i could write with you too? COnsider it :)

Coral said...

oh, and by the way "goodnight, mister tom" is by far my favourite ww2 book ever written :) it's by michelle magorian

Fira Marine said...

Hi! It would be fun writing with someone. I tried writing with my best friend once, but she would never write and I ended up writing all her parts for her. So yeah...kind of annoying.

What is the book about? I'll consider reading it, since I have read all the books that seem interesting to me already and well I'm looking for new ones.