My Disloyal Followers

Monday, December 19, 2011

New Quickwrite

Okay, so looks like my friend Aqua just might actually make an appearance on here and post something...we share this account so I think I'll have to start each post by saying who it is.

So, this is Fira.

I haven't written a quickwrite in just so long, so I decided to do one, just because. Keep in mind that I'm kind of forcing it out so it may not be that great. I think I'll do an Emerald. I haven't done one of those yet.

Okay, so this is an Emerald quickwrite, but it won't make much sense because it is following a different version of Emerald I've written. I think I'll make a page with it. Read Original Emerald to get the full story.

Emerald

  Horror freezes its way through my mind, as I watch Ethan crumple to the ground. All of a sudden I feel as if I can't move anymore, as if I'm frozen in place. Then they find me.
  Eric stands right in front of he, his pale face looking downwards at me. Earlier today, I would've have been overjoyed. But now...he just almost killed my brother. And not even out of defense or anything. They captured Ethan, and fought him.
  "Well, well, well. Are they already sending you to fight, Fira? I would expect since you're so new to the worlds, you would at least have some training first."
  Fira. He said Fira. Why had he called me Fira? I glance down at myself, and realize I look like how I did when  first visited Emerald. No doubts or uncertainty that this isn't real cross my mind anymore.
  "Let's see how you put up with a fight, then?"
  Before I can react, a searing hot pain slashes across my arm. Then another one on my back. I feel my energy growing weaker, but I don't know how to respond to these. Then a hear a voice curse. And then they all leave.
  Ethan stands before me, looking weaker than ever. Yet his voice is fierce. "What are you doing here?" he hisses. When I don't respond, he grabs my arm. "Never mind. Let's get out," he snarls furiously, and snaps his fingers.
~12/19/11

No comments: