My Disloyal Followers

Thursday, December 29, 2011

TeamBooBooSeth

Lol. I just came across this new team yesterday and I find it a pretty weird name. But I happen to be on that team anyway, cause it's Mr. Boo Boo Stewart of course.

(This is just a current phase. In about two weeks it'll pass. Just live with me for now.)

So let me tell you why got into this. I have the book Breaking Dawn, and it had been sitting in my bookshelf for months. I'd already read it of course, I read it when I first got it. But I usually read a book at least ten times without getting bored of it. So after a while of staring at it,  the biggest, fattest, blackest book, just laying there all alone on my shelf, I picked it up and turned to the first page.

Now. I never was obsessed with the Twilight Saga, even after reading them all and watching them all. But nevertheless, as soon as I got about a quarter into the book, I had trouble putting it down. I found myself just sitting in my room and reading all day long.

Maybe it was just the nagging thought that I hadn't seen the movie yet. But I think it's mostly because it was a good book, and it had Jacob's point of view there. Which had Seth in it. Which was awesome.

NO. Not because of Seth. Like I said, it was a good book.

So how I started getting into the Seth mode:
Honestly, I forgot he existed. But reading about him in the wedding, watching how easygoing he was, ESPECIALLY his conversations with Jacob when he finds out he broke off from the pack with him, they all made him very likeable.

The conversation I like the most: (This may not be exact, writing it off the top of my head)

Jake: Stop being so...optimistic. It's getting on my nerves.
Seth: Sure. You want me to be all doom and gloom or just shut up?
Jake: Just shut up.
Seth: Can do.
Jake: Really? I don't think so.
Seth: *silence

Haha, that just makes me laugh every time.

Anyway, that's what made me like him the most. And that's when I started stalking Boo Boo Stewart ( the actor) on Youtube and watching interviews and everything possible about the movie.

And, so now, I am officially on TeamBooBooSeth!

Ha.
~fira~

1 comment:

Sable said...

How to Print a Blank Fax Cover Sheet in Word 2007 eHow com. How to Create a Fax Cover in Word 2007. Microsoft Word features an online archive of fax cover templates that you can use when creating a fax cover sheet. Fax Cover Sheet Example. Free Postcard Templates. Free Business Card Templates. Free Invoice Templates. Business Contracts ] [ Sample Business Proposals ] [ Fax Cover Sheet Example ] [ Body Shop Repair. Top Cover Letters, Free Cover Letters Samples & Templates. Guide to free cover letters, tips, samples, templates & very comprehensvive cover letter resources