My Disloyal Followers

Wednesday, December 28, 2011

Mad beyond all levels

So I'm mad about something stupid. You have a problem with that?

So for the past week and a half I've been begging to go see The Twilight Saga: Breaking Dawn Part 1. Finally, on Sunday, my dad agreed to go with me, since no one else would, and said we'd go on Monday.

Turns out Monday, my parents are out the WHOLE DAY trying to figure out what car to buy between two that they narrowed down to. So they come back past the time the show would have been at.

"It's okay. We'll go on Wednesday. I'll come home from work early then," my dad consoles me.

Okay. First, I'm not a crazy Twilight obsessed fan or anything. But since it's going to go out of theatres like really soon, I'm getting desperate to see it. And my desperation ate at me so much, that all I did on Tuesday and today was go on the computer and watch clips of the movie, interviews, and stuff with BooBoo Stewart (actor of Seth Clearwater) in it.

Finally, at 6:45, me and my dad leave to Oakridge to see the movie. I'm like in a really good mood, because I'm thinking, FINALLY! So we get there. First, it takes forever to find parking, because it's just so full. Then, when we finally go to the ticket counter and ask for the tickets, the person says SOLD OUT! And that was like the only show for today!

I'm like what the heck? It;s a Wednesday night, a working day tomorrow, and plus the movie has been out for over a month. Why is it sold out now, when most of the people who watch are so crazed that they'll see it on the opening weekend?

Fine. There is another mall nearby that we can go to. (Mercado.) It's the only other theatre playing the movie, it's been out so long. The show is twenty-five minutes after the one at Oakridge, so we go there. By the time we get there, and find parking in another completely crowded place, walk all the way to the ticket counter, wait in a super long line, and finally say we want tickets for it, the person says there are four tickets left. Now that wasn't really good, because the seats would probably be all scattered, but we decided to take them anyway.

Then, right in front of us, the dude said, "No, there's only one seat left. Oh, now none."So basically, we just watched the movie get sold out RIGHT IN FRONT OF US.

The only other show today is at 12:45 AM. I was begging my dad to go to that one, because it would be pretty cool to go to a midnight show ;) but he said no, because he has to go to work and he can't afford staying up that late.

So basically, since my dad has meetings tomorrow, we can only go on Friday. This annoys me like big time. So if you talk to me, and I snap at you, well sorry. I can't frickin help it!!!

No comments: