My Disloyal Followers

Saturday, December 24, 2011

Merry Chistmas!

Well, as the title speaks on its own, I really have nothing much to say. Merry Christmas, I hope you have a great time tonight.

I really would do something special, like a poem, RR, quickwrite, SOMETHING, but unfortunately, I'm off to a party and am writing this in a rush. Well it's not that unfortunate. We'll be staying there overnight. Which is awesome.

Anyway, maybe tomorrow when I get back I'll do something special, but maybe not. Cause I'll be out of the mood.

I'm probably going to write a lot of pain related stuff, since that's sort of my writing, because honestly the house is boring. I only care for tomorrow morning.

So unless I get extremely interested in random stuff, expect some gory stuff tomorrow. ;)

~Fira

No comments: