My Disloyal Followers

Thursday, December 29, 2011

New RR

I Have No Clue What This Is

Sometimes life just doesn't seem real. Sometimes the things you take for granted suddenly don't make sense anymore. Sometimes one small detail can change your view of the world forever.

Well, that hasn't happened to me. Naw, it has. Well not really. Actually, I'm not sure.

I happen to be extremely short for my age, I'm fourteen and I'm not even five feet. Almost, but not. I know I'm short. It's like a subconscious thought that lingers in my head, and others. But when I think about it, it doesn't even make sense.

Like how can I be short? Everyone is the same. And why should I be short? Why can't I be like the others, who are tall? I'm not frustrated, but confused. What's the deal here?

And why am I not flexible? Are we really that different?

Sometimes you get really bored. Sometimes you haven't written anything interesting in while. Sometimes you decided to make a new post and write something completely random, just type whatever flows through your fingers.

No comments: