My Disloyal Followers

Sunday, December 18, 2011

Book Recommendations

As a writer, I read a lot. I've read some of the very famous and loved ones, and also the less known, the hidden ones. But I don't read books that aren't magical or interesting sounding enough to me, so there are many, many that I have not read that most people probably have.

Let's start with the more famous ones then, shall we?

Percy Jackson and the Olympians ~ Rick Riordan
The Kane Chronicles
Heroes of Olympus
The Hunger Games Series ~ Suzanne Collins
The Twilight Saga ~ Stephenie Meyer
The Original Series (Warriors) ~ Erin Hunter
The New Prophecy (Warriors)
Power of Three (Warriors)
Omen of the Stars (Warriors)
The Seekers Series
Circle of Magic Series ~ Tamora Pierce
The Circle Opens Series
The Golden Compass ~Philip Pullman


Now for the less famous ones.


Jack Sparrow Series ~ Rob Kidd
Legends of the Brethren Court  Series
How I Survived Middle School Series ~ Nancy Krulik
The Prophecy of the Stones (♥) ~ Flavia Bujor
The Seven Rays (ADULT MATERIAL) ~ Jessica Bendinger
Number the Stars ~ Lois Lowry
The Devil's Arithmetic ~ Jane Yolen
The Book Thief ~ Markus Zusak
Soldier X ~ Don Wulffson
Bridge to Terabithia ~ Katherine Paterson
The Sara Series ~ Esther and Jerry Hicks


That's all I can think of. But I'm currently at a hold on reading because I have no books to read! I'm looking for suggestions. A little about my taste: I like books with magic. I like long adventures, fantasy, basically anything that won't really happen in real life, or real life today, which means I like books about old times also. I'm open to boys or girls as the main character. Wars, gore, fighting, and death are just my type of thing. So please get me something with some blood spilled on it. ;) I can get most books that are recommended, because I own a Nook. It's really very convenient. 


Books Recommended so far

13 Treasures Series ~ Michelle Harrison


Thanks! I'm looking forward to new books!
 

1 comment:

Manuela said...

Falling in Love - The O'Neill Brothers What a Wonderful World - Louis Armstrong This is so that you can understand what will make one piano desirable over another and any suggestions that they might have.