My Disloyal Followers

Sunday, March 31, 2013

Just News

Yeah, not much interesting. But while I've been on the topic of a message board for so long, I should probably mention one of the reasons I haven't gotten around to making it yet - which I will, I promise! But a girl who I met one day and became great friends with then never spoke to again, sent me a link to a message board she had created. It's really cool, and I'm trying to help her get it going, so here's a little shout out. Join Prisoner of Reality, it's a really cool message board for people who like books! I'm there quite often actually, and when I make our message board then I might go and affiliate with them, (whatever that does but it sounds cool (; haha) and then it would be polite if you were part of theirs also, too, right? It might help!

Okay, that was my first news. Second is that Camp NaNoWriMo starts tomorrow! So I'll warn you that I'll be a bit slower on here, but I will also update my word count and let you all know how I am doing. Is anyone else doing it? I would love to be in a cabin with all of you!

Another thing - not very important. Some of you know how obsessed with Les Miserables I am. I've been begging my parents to get it for the longest time, but I doubted it would actually happen. Then yesterday they  told me I had to finish all my cleaning and work and then I would get a surprise! I also wasn't allowed to touch any electronics or books until I did so, so it wasn't as much of a reward as a getting ungrounded chore. Which is why I wasn't online yesterday, by the way. Anyway, I did my work and guess what! I got Les Mis! I watched it yesterday, and it was as good as it was the first time, if not better, now that I knew what was going on.

The Cbox is gone.

In other news, my spring break started on Friday. I like to think it was well earned, but if I'm honest with myself, I know that I don't do any work ever. Haha!

Lastly, I want to thank all of you who have been commenting on my posts! You have no idea how happy that makes me.

Let's make a topic for discussion. What are your Easter plans or break plans or plans in general? Sound off in the comments. Please?

Happy Easter!

20 comments:

Connie said...

I'm going kayaking at Monterey Bay on Friday... I am also doing NaNoWriMo, my username is toadstool800. Is your username still the long one with "Nat Fira Snowdrop Petal Seth Anakin" or something like that?

Fira Marine said...

No I changed it let me add you! And that sounds like fun!

Audrey Jones said...

Nope, not much plans except reading and practicing for my piano exam on Sunday! I'm doing Camp NaNo too! My username is audreyjones83. What's yours?

And I just paid a visit to the Prisonsers of Reality message board...it looks so complicated, with all those pages anc challenges and chat rooms! I couldn't find me way around XD

Fira Marine said...

Mine is FiraMarine. (shocker!)

SO THAT'S WHO THE ANON WAS! Haha, I went there and saw an anon in the char box who didn't stick around too long. You should have said something! And please join, I promised her I would help make it more popular. Yeah, they are confusing a little, but you get the hang of them. Most of us just chat in the chat box anyway. Except for me, I post a lot cause I'm trying to get that going...I'm the top poster on there. Above the admin. xF

. said...

My Easter was simple. My family and I went to church then ate out. Since my mom is working tonight, we decided to hold off on the ham easter meal till tomorrow when her vacation starts.

About your message board, if you are not ready, no worries. We can wait. Important thing is that you have fun doing the things you enjoy doing. :D

Audrey Jones said...

Can I just like leave my current cabin and request to have you in mine? Maybe that's a little rude...
Oh, and I happened to get Connie in my cabin, coincidental I guess.

Sorry, next time I'll chat, I just could not figure the site out.

Fira Marine said...

@Hilda: That sounds fun. (: I spent my entire day at home on the computer xD And okay, good to know there isn't any pressure!

@Audrey: Oh wow, that's ironic. Well I have left my cabin before I don't think people really care much...and that's okay thanks for joining!

Fira Marine said...

I got a suckish cabin. xP

Audrey Jones said...

I quit my cabin and put your username as a requested cabinmate...maybe if you do the same thing, we can be together? :)

CS said...

POST YOUR DWPS AND DREAMS AGAIN PLZZZZZZZZZZZZZ

Connie said...

Who is CS?

I also visited Prisoner of Reality...it looked very complicated.

Fira Marine said...

@Audrey: Yes, I did that too. I requested you, Connie, and Kayla.

@CS: I don't write them anymore, because those were to help me think of ideas. Now that I have one...and I don't get any dreams anymore.

@Connie: I don't know. And that's how a message board is! ^-^

Connie said...

Is there a minimum age to join the message board? Because sometimes I have to lie about my age, like for an email account.

. said...

No problem. :)

Fira Marine said...

No, I don't think there is a minimum age. I'm fairly certain there isn't. (:

Optimistic4ever said...

see u can use html tags on the comments section too

Connie said...

I have to be 13, by US law, so I just made myself a little older... Do you have to read the Mortal Instruments in order to understand the Infernal Devices?

LadyKarisma said...

Break is terrible so far.. I have so much hw. Poop.

. said...

:P you said Poop!

Sorry just being silly! Lol.

Fira Marine said...

Like this?

No you don't, but it just feels better if you do. Trust me. (:

Sorry for late reply everyone. NaNo for a while, then testing this week and just I've generally been very busy lately.