My Disloyal Followers

Monday, March 4, 2013

There is Always a Catch (Snippet)

Due to the fact that I am trying to promote my new blog, whatever I post on there can only be read by those who actually take the time to go and read.

"I find it ironic how I apologize for disappearing, then reappear again after that after about twice as long. But that isn't really what this post is about. This post is about an observation I made about real life, and observation that could help me with my writing, and possibly yours. *speaks to the imaginary followers and evil minions who read what I say*

Basically, as my title suggests, there is always a catch. You can look at someone whom you wish to be, someone who nearly always has life good. Perhaps they have a lot of friends, a good social life, they are allowed to have fun a lot of the time. But behind that, there is always a catch. Perhaps they keep many secrets, perhaps their parents are too strict. Or maybe, on a more serious note, they are seriously sick. I know someone exactly like that, she has a really good social life, always has a ton of people listening to her, but she is extremely unhealthy, and every few days she has some sort of horrible ache or pain.

That makes me start thinking about everyone else. What is the catch that can ruin them? Just because I'm in a generous mood right now, I'll say my own."

And that's all I'll share with you for now. To read the full post, you can either click here: Hardly Alive or click on it in my blog list down below. Using that, you'll know whenever I post something new.

Oh, and follow me please! I have absolutely no followers, no viewers, and no comment-ers there yet.

I know I said I would post more of the Elnair backstory on Friday, but the entire weekend I was working on an art project. And like literally, I took it with me to dance and worked on it in my five minute breaks. I was working every minute of my days. So I'll post a picture of how it turned out. I think if you click on it, it gets bigger.


So this is a really bad quality picture, and I was editing it during school too, so this isn't the final copy, but very close. It's just missing a few outlines. It looks better in person, but nothing close to good. You know, I've always found it hard to define the word good.

Want to give me your own original definition of "good"?

Oh, and I'm thinking of taking the Cbox down. Opinions?

3 comments:

Fira Marine said...

Really? This is sad. It's been a week.

Connie said...

I'm sorry for not commenting. Hmm, something good is something that is above average? But I don't know how to determine what is average. That's a very good drawing; did you come up with the design yourself? And if you take down the Cbox, you may get more comments, so if you want more comments that may be a good idea.

Fira Marine said...

It's fine. ;)

Thanks! Yeah I did it for my art class. And I think I will take it down.