My Disloyal Followers

Sunday, January 29, 2012

Critique

Ah, I love the word critique. It sounds so light and jumpy and fairy-like. Hehe, to some of you, I may be known as a unicorn fair princess.

Back to topic, I happened to be wondering: would any of you like to submit your work for critiquing? I would love to revise work that isn't mine, and to be able to either give tips or learn for my own writing. And in exchange, you could revise mine.

This is a bit more of my gain, since I want to edit someone else's to improve my writing, and I want someone to do mine, but it would be fun, don't you think?

Tell me what you think!

3 comments:

Swati said...

That's a great idea Natasha, and I hope guys can form a good critique group that will be very honest in their comments. One shouldn't try to be "nice".

Your background looks good now!

Fira Marine said...

Yay!

Jessica said...

I would love for you to critique some of my work! And I could critique yours, of course. I think the best way to do this is Google Docs (Google is the best invention EVER). Yes? No? Well, if you do not wish to do critique in this way, than feel free to suggest something else. If not, It would be great to have your Gmail, so I could add you. :) I am vastly favoring option 2 ;) Ask Kayla, she agrees that Google Docs are a writer's best friend :D So, I'm pretty sure that my email will be available as my name of this comment, but if not, here it is: jessicaschoolacount@gmail.com and don't laugh. I made another, but it was impossible to separate the two. So I use this one :) Also,make sure to spell "account" with one c; I can't spell.
<3