My Disloyal Followers

Sunday, January 22, 2012

Challenge

If I get 2 more followers, so I'll have 20, I'll do a challenge. One that you can benefit from, kind of. Since I don't know you personally, I can't really give you much. But I decided to follow Kayla and Jessica's example in bribery so I can get more followers. I just hope that it works.

So in my previous post, it had come to my attention that when I write, my vocabulary isn't the greatest. So if I get two more followers, I will not use the words good, awesome, and best, when I post or chat in the Cbox from then on. Only if I get two more followers.

What's in it for you? It improves my writing, but what do you gain from this? If I ever slip, and say one of the three forbidden words, you can choose something. I will either write a poem, song, RR, or quickwrite for or about you. Or, you can ask me any question, and I will answer it as honestly as I possibly can. So basically you'll have something special just for you, from me, the most amazing, awesome person ever.

Yes, I said awesome. Do you have a problem with that? I don't have my twenty followers yet. So ask your friends to follow, ask your families, or anyone who might be interested. Or yourself, if you haven't yet. Only one rule. Do not follow from another account if you have more. I have ways of finding out, you know, as the owner of the blog.

So are you up for it? If you are, then I hope to start soon!

~Memememememe

Idea credit: Kayla and Jessica

2 comments:

Swati said...

LOL!! What a bribe? How about you promise to do the dishes if I get you more followers? :-P

Swati said...

Natasha, I just tried to post your blog link on dad's FB page, but FB did not let me post saying that this site (your blog) contains a link to a spammy/unsafe url stuff.pyzam.com. What is this stuff.pyzam.com on your blog? Remove it so your blog will be allowed to be posted on FB.