My Disloyal Followers

Saturday, January 21, 2012

Blogs

Hey guys, since I know how hard it is to keep a blog running, and how depressing it is when no one sees it, I have decided to post some of my favorite blogs, blogs that I feel are worth reading because they are good. It takes work to get on my blog list, so don't just give a link and expect me to put it up. If I think it's worthy, I will put it up. No pressure or anything.

So you may have seen these two people, Kayla and Jessica, come and advertise in the chat box. Well they (especially Jessica lol) hardly get any views on my blog, and I know what it's like to struggle, since I currently am too. So it would mean a lot to them and to me if you would check out their blogs, comment, chat, etc, because they are friends that have awesome blogs.

So I posted them on the side, this is my blog list, I'll occasionally put blogs up there. Check them out! Because they are worth it!

2 comments:

Kayla Anne said...

Well put :) Though I might be biased here ;)

Fira Marine said...

Haha maybe. Just maybe.