My Disloyal Followers

Monday, January 23, 2012

Challenge in Details

Well. Unfortunately, I have reach twenty followers. I am afraid that next time, I will set my expectations higher. And now I suppose I must post the challenge details.

Rules:
I will not say any of the forbidden words. Neither in a post, nor in the Cbox. And not in the comments either, though I get none.
Now. If any of you notice me using one of the forbidden words, you must alert me right away. And ask for a prize. The prizes are...interesting. (Was about to use a word OMG! Actually, two. LOLZ)
You may ask me for any of the prizes I have offered. Since this is completely virtual, I cannot give anything physical. But I can give you some of my specialty, writing.
Therefore, you can own something personal, from me to you.

Forbidden Words:
GASP! NOW I HAVE TO SAY THEM!
Awesome
Good
Cool
Pretty
Really
A lot
Because
Had been
Amazing
Weird
A ton
Anyway
So
Things

Prizes and Types of Each:
Poems ~ You, Me, Nature, Animals, Life
Songs ~ Love, Friendship, Life
Drawings ~ Animals, Fictional Character, Scene
Quickwrite ~ Your life, My life, Random
Random Rambling ~ Anything
Story Idea ~ Ask for details
Wallpaper ~ Anyone famous
Essay ~ Sneak peek at one of my worst writing pieces
Your published writing ~ I'll post something you send me
My old writing OR one of my brother's stories ~ They are so cute! Some of them I just have to laugh when I read
Truth ~ Ask me any question and I'll answer it honestly.
Mad Libs ~ Relating to any of my stories or quickwrites

I'll add more prizes if I think of them.

I believe that is it...oh wait one more...point! This challenge will go on for a month, till exactly February 23rd. Unless we all happen to forget. Haha have fun! Keep a close eyes on every single word of mine!

2 comments:

Swati said...

Add "Like" and "Stuff" to the list :-D

Fira Marine said...

Didn't I already explain this to you? :P I use those word way too often and so I'd pretty much be giving prizes every few seconds.