My Disloyal Followers

Tuesday, March 27, 2012

Raffle

Hello! Remember how I said I would soon be coming up with more bribery to earn more followers for my blog? Well, I finally got around to taking pictures.

Let me give you some background information first. My mom is a jeweler, and therefore I too make jewelry. Two years ago, I think it was, my friends and I decided to make a club over the summer, where we would sell earrings and donate the money earned to veterans. Usually, no one thinks about veterans.

We made the, but we have a few left over. I decided, to give you guys two of these pairs for free. I have one condition though.

This is a raffle. Each follower will have their name added once into the drawing. BUT. If YOU get another person to follow, such as one of your friends, then YOUR name will be put in once more. One more for each new follower YOU help me get.

The drawing will take place once I have 50 followers.

So yeah. Get your friends to follow!

Also, when I draw the names, I'll need your address if I'm going to send a pair to you. So make sure it is okay with your parents! : D

The earrings:

Made of copper wire, sponge coral beads, copper beads, and crystals.



Made of copper wire, copper beads, agate beads, and fresh water pearls.


















So yep! Followers!

11 comments:

Jessica said...

those are pwetty :3
But I think my mom would throw a fit if she knew I was giving my address to someone I don't physically know...

Fira Marine said...

LOL. But help me get followers? Even then?

Kayla Anne said...

Oooooh cool! And I'd probably just tell my mom it's a book order or something hahaha. Jessica if you win I can have your earrings! After all I did make you come here...or maybe Nat did but I found Nat before you! LOL

Fira Marine said...

LOL...okay. How about if Jessica wins I send the earrings to you and you give it to her? XD

Swati said...

Natasha, you should always mention what was used in making these. In these earrings you have used copper wire, copper beads, Sponge Coral beads, Agate beads, fresh water pearls, and crystals.

Fira Marine said...

CALL ME NAT! XD

And yeah I was going to ask you what it was.

Connie said...

Are they real crystals? I thought those costed a lot...however, I don't see how I can prove that I helped you get a follower, and I don't h ave pierced ears so it doesn't matter. I'll still try to get you more followers, though...

Anonymous said...

Ooh...pretty...but with my name only in once, out of 50 or more, the chance is quite slim of me winning.

Fira Marine said...

Haha. And it's not proving really, I mean I'll believe you. XD

Anonymous said...

I likey...those are really pretty!!! But when are you going to get 50 followers?

Fira Marine said...

When people follow maybe?