My Disloyal Followers

Wednesday, April 4, 2012

A Little Spoof

A long time ago, likely that it was last year, one of my friends had come to my house. Her name is Starr. And I'm sure you're wondering what I gain from telling you about this little meet, and really nothing much actually. I just wanted to share a role-play we hand-wrote together. It was a spoof, a parody of Warriors and Star Wars. Both of which I am obsessed with, and she likes too. I know this is not very productive, but it is amusing. Tell me what you think!

I also wish a very happy birthday to Jessica. :) She deserves a mention in this post. Happy birthday!

Starr role-plays Obi-Wan, Tigerstar, and Bubblestar. I role-play Anakin <3, and Jar Jar Binks. Also, Starr is the one who's writing sounds really pretty.

  A long time ago, in a galaxy far, far away....
  Winter succumbed the lonesome planet in blinding light, a nearby star fluctuating its flames to warm the world it guarded below.
  Anakin walked around in a forest.
  "Anakin, stop padding around that tree! It's infested with termites!" Obi-Wan reproved rather loudly, as he wielded his lightsaber randomly at a squirrel.
  "Then what should I do, Master? What you're doing? Terrorizing innocent girls?" he asked, looking at the squirrel.
  Just as Obi-Wan was about to give his rebuke, a startling crackle tore he peace overlooking the forest in pieces. Out stepped a cat breathing laboriously through a distorted mask.
  "Welcome," the cat greeted in a sinister voice. "I am Bubblestar."
  Anakin stepped casually over to the scrawny cat, and took out his lightsaber threateningly.
  "Hi, I am Obi-Wan," Obi-Wan said in a genial voice, still waving his lightsaber around like a lollipop.
  "And I am your doom!" Anakin shouted, completely unaware of a large brown tabby with amber eyes laughing at him from behind.
  The tabby hesitated before revealing his hiding place, a pawful of herbs clutched under his chin. "Who are you people?" he queried suspiciously.
  Anakin wheeled around. "AHHH it's a talking cat!" he screamed and hid behind Obi-Wan.
  "You guys are boring," Obi-Wan mutered as he sliced a nearby tree that fell with an ungraceful clunk. "Let's play hide-and-seek!"
  "Kay, I'll hide!" Anakin announced and hid in the tree that was supposedly infested with termites.
  "You can't ignore me! I'm a Sith Lord!" Bubblestar indignantly screeched, as he unsheathed a red lightsaber.
  Jar Jar rushed in and scooped up Bubblestar, who accidentally dropped his lightsaber. "Look! Look! I just found out this cat is a Sith Lord!"
  Tigerstar padded confidently to the lightsaber and pawed at it carefully. "Pretty, pretty, shiny, shiny," he chanted in a semiconscious trance.
  Jar Jar snatched the lightsaber away from the retarded cat. "Don't touch that!" he snapped. "Ow!" he screamed, dropping it and looking at his burnt hand.
  "Ha, ha," Obi-Wan chuckled from his vantage point nonchalantly slicing the squirrel with his still active lightsaber.
  "NOOO how dare you?" Anakin scolded from behind the tree. "Look at the poor girl!"
  Obi-Wan shrugged, unperturbed by his murder. "There's nothing in the Jedi code saying we can't kill animals, is there?"
  "You're an animal. So that means, I can kill you!" Anakin declared, drawing his lightsaber and running full speed to Obi-Wan.
  Tigerstar padded calmly to the scene, his eyes darting coolly from Anakin to Obi-Wan. "Hey, you want some deathberries?" he asked Anakin flatly.
  "Oh, sure!" he replied, taking one and popping it into his and Obi-Wan's mouth.
  "I, Bubblestar, declare myself Emperor of the Republic!" Bubblestar yowled to apparently no one.
  Anakin started choking. "What are these?" he gasped. Jar Jar walked over to him calmly.
  "Uh, Ani? Those are raspberries," he said.
  "Rasberries? I love raspberries!" Obi-Wan choked, as he writhed around the ground.
  "Oh," Anakin replied, not choking anymore, and casually standing up.
  "Hm, that wasn't so bad," Obi-Wan commented as he rose, completely recovered.
  Anakin hugged Jar Jar tightly. "You saved my life!" he cried out.
  Tigerstar stared onward, unnerved by how the two humans could withstand the poison of deathberries. He began to melt as depression overtook him.
  "Hahaha, look at that!" Anakin laughed, staring at Tigerstar and what was behind him.
  "Why isn't anyone paying attention?!" Bubblestar thought out loud, decapitating as many animals as he could with his lightsaber.
  "AHH!" Anakin yelled at the top of his lungs while charging at Bubblestar with his lightsaber.
  Bubblestar fell to the muddy ground with a groan before Anakin could even lay a hand on him.
  "What?" Anakin asked, coming to a complete halt. Then staring at Bubblestar for a moment, he turned around. "Oh, he has constipation," Anakin sighed. "I'll leave him to that."
  "PIE IS BETTER THAN BROWNIES!" Obi-Wan screamed at the top of his lungs.
  "WHAT? WHAT?!" Anakin shouted, lunging at Obi-Wan and standing over him. "How dare you say that? Everyone knows that pie sucks," he lectured before trying to bring down his lightsaber on Obi-Wan.
  "Hey, peeps. What's up?" Bubblestar interrupted as he stretched his back, seemingly recovered from his constipation. And suffering a memory lapse.
  "Ah! It's the Sith!" Jar Jar screamed and ran deeper into the forest, only now getting scared of it.
  "I like pie," Obi-Wan stated as he nibbled a holographic pie.
  Anakin brought down his lightsaber on Obi-Wan again.


And, this is where Starr had to leave, because her time with me had ended. Just for your information, I retyped this word for word. I didn't change anything, except maybe adding commas while dialogues are transitioning into narrating. As I typed this out, I suddenly realized how much my writing has grown since then, and am very disappointed in myself.

8 comments:

Jessica said...

Awww, thx Nat!!!!!!
Also, my friend Teejita brought her light sabers to school the other day, and spent French block (where she was "filming her project") running through the hallways "killing" people with them ;)
We had a massive battle after school
because we're cool like that

Fira Marine said...

Welcome!!! :D

We're not allowed to bring any fake weapons to school or we'll get suspended. Sigh. That sounds like so much fun!

Holly said...

hahaahahaha that was funny :P

Fira Marine said...

:D Thank you. I'm usually not one for spoofs, but my friends are so I acquiesced.

Jessica said...

@Fira
We're not either, but we're frenchies, and the admin doesn't usually care
as long as it's not a fake gun or something....
I was even aloud to bring my sis's snake Monty to school!
(lol; Monty Python -cause he's a python- geddit?)

Fira Marine said...

YOU BROUGHT THE SNAKE TO SCHOOL?!

Connie said...

That was very funny, and slightly confusing.

Fira Marine said...

Lol. Roleplays are always confusing. ;)