My Disloyal Followers

Sunday, March 11, 2012

New RR :)

Okay, MAYBE  the title of this RR was inspired from a song.  But anyway, I had an idea for a story and somehow wanted to get it down on here. The best way I could think of doing so, was a Random Rambling. Tell me what you think! I value feedback!

Race in a Timeless Place

What would happen if there were no time? What would it mean? How would it compare to our normal lives? Time is based off of the solar system, the Earth's revolution and rotation. If there were no time,would those even exist?

More importantly, would anything even be completed? How can you turn in things at a deadline? It would be a mess. No one would have there work finished on time. But on what time? If the concept is nonexistent, it wouldn't matter what you do, would it?

Everything would be at a standstill. Either, the sun beating down on you, or the cold moon, its icy gaze taunting, testing you. The same chronic, perennial situations.

What if it were your fault?

Imagine racing, racing against some hidden, unknown force, to restore life to the normal balance. Before it's too late, you have to fix things. And discover something about yourself that suddenly pieced every moment of confusion you've ever had. For freedom, you have to race in a timeless place.
~03/11/12

So. Would it be interesting? It's a thought I've been carrying for some time now, and finally dwelled upon it today, nurturing it from a seed to a full grown vine. (No, I did not purposely add the time pun :D) Tell me! Please?

4 comments:

Connie said...

I don't understand. How could I/you/anyone erase time? Because if there is no time, wouldn't everybody have to be frozen? Otherwise, while they do things, time passes, right? And then, how would you be running?
Also, it wouldn't matter if people didn't do things on time, because if there is no time, then nobody realizes that you didn't do the said thing on time, so you can just finish whatever you need to do whenever you want to...
Or maybe I just totally misunderstood your RR and shouldn't be asking those questions.

Fira Marine said...

XD That's the point of it. Imagine everything is frozen, except you can still move around and do stuff?

And yeah, that was the point. It's to inspire the chaos there would be if no one needed to turn things in by a certain date.

And your questions were valid, I purposely made this vague. :D

Jessica said...

so i commented a very long comment on this post. and it DIDN'T SHOW UP. I am very annoyed now >:(

Fira Marine said...

Awwwwwwww. I hate when that happens.