My Disloyal Followers

Monday, March 26, 2012

The Hunger Games

Well...I'm sure everyone was really excited for the movie, huh? I'm not really a THG fan, but I have read the books and I went to see it yesterday morning with one of my friends.

So you know how I don't really like THG?

Well I LOVED the movie. It was really well made. I can't tell you what exactly made it so enjoyable to watch, as I am not really a movie person, but I can say it was an amazing movie and I would love to see it again. I do recommend it, if you have not yet seen the movie.

And Haymitch was awesome! I love Haymitch. Everyone is on Team Gale or Peeta, and I am so Haymitch. My only problem was that he wasn't drunk enough in the movie! He needs to be drunker. Like falling around, and etc. But he still was really funny. I love when that woman is yelling at Katniss for shooting the apple, and Haymitch walks in and grins really big and gives her a thumbs up. Everyone started laughing then.

Anyway, if you haven't seen it yet, I suggest you do! It's an awesome movie.   : D

6 comments:

Connie said...

I saw the movie, too. When I was watching it, a lot of people laughed when Haymitch walks in and gives Katniss a thumbs-up... Not that it's related, but do you know why movie tickets are cheaper in the morning?

Fira Marine said...

Maybe cause there is less demand to watch it in the morning? That's my only guess.

Hehe HAYMITCH <3

Iris said...

Haymitch is awesome! I think Peeta and Katniss (gosh she is beautiful) are amazing actors!! <3ed it :)

Aileen said...

I watched The Hunger Games!!! It was really good...I agree, Haymitch didn't seem quite as drunk as in the book. Loved the movie!!!

Anonymous said...

I haven't seen it, I thought it would be too bloody. I haven't read any of the books. I might go see it this weekend or something.

Iris said...

Not bloody at all! Well maybe a little, but nothing too violent.