My Disloyal Followers

Tuesday, March 6, 2012

Poll ~ Plot Line

This is a completely useless post. I just felt the need to post something, and I did need to mention something.

I notice that we only have three days left in the poll, and we are tied in first place for three choices. I honestly wouldn't mind that, except I really don't want a tie. Because then that really doesn't answer my question of which one to write. So please break the tie! I will be forever grateful!



Hm...should I complain about life? Or should I express the awesomeness of it? Either way, it's the same story. XD

Okay. So I go and volunteer at my brother's afternoon kindergarten class after school on Tuesdays and Fridays. Today, I was there, and the teacher had me cut the handles off of brown paper bags. Then, being the extremely wise, talented, intelligent eighth grader ever, I decided I don't need to be careful with scissors, and I can just press down really fast.

Well...it worked for a while. Then, again, not being careful, I subconsciously decided not to move my finger, and press down faster than normal. I imagine you understand what happened next?

I stared at the cut for a few moments, deciding to wait until it sprouted blood. It didn't hurt, so I had no need to get up and tell the teacher, unless it bled in which case I wasn't too keen to get blood all over kindergartener's projects and room.

At first it remained normal. Then suddenly, as if it had a mind of its own, the blood came dripping out. Dripping out fast. Again, I was in no pain, so it was quite amusing actually. I walked up to the teacher. She was really sympathetic to me and gave me a tissue before looking for band aid.

Then the big problem. How do I get this band aid on without moving the tissue? Because the blood was coming out so fast I wouldn't have had time to put the tissue down and get the band aid on before it spills. I tried a few times, and ended up using MANY red tissues in the process, then finally gave up, used my brain, and went to hold my hand over the trash can.

Once I got it stuck well to my finger, I went back to cutting. And no, I did not cut myself again, I was circumspect about each of my movements after that.

Anyway, I finished cutting, put everything away, then went and asked for my next task. Here are the teacher's words. "Here, I'll give you something a little less dangerous now. But be careful, 'cause you might get a paper cut!" I would have started laughing then, because I'm just that type of person, if it weren't for the fact that the class was in the middle of a quiet activity at the time.

Guess what my task was? Opening glue stick packets, putting the paper in one pile, the plastic in another, and dumping the glue sticks into a bucket. So yeah.

Well I finished all my work, then when it was three I left with my brother. But I think I'm good friends with the teacher now, since all because of this we exchanged a few jokes throughout the time I was there.

Oh wait!

Then, when I got home, my finger decided to start hurting...not cool. Then at dance, I managed to hit it against the barre a few times, apply pressure on it, try to grab my foot and then immediately let go of it in pain. It bled more then. XD

Enjoyed my story? Cool! Have fun in your not as awesome as mine lives!

2 comments:

Connie said...

I already voted, so unfortunately I don't think I can break the tie, but now the poll has one winner, so I think it's okay.

Fira Marine said...

Okay. Thanks for voting!