My Disloyal Followers

Saturday, March 10, 2012

Help?

I've been trying to write chapter four of Celadon. As you may have calculated, it is in Fawn's point of view. And honestly, there isn't much to do with her if there isn't supposed to be anyone else around, in the forest, or near her. Help? I don't know what to do with her for a whole chapter. And Char won't be meeting her until chapter seven, so I really need something for her for two chapters worth. And I can't think of anything!

And those of you who are Char fans, you need to help me with Fawn so I can get back to him and his little situation about being about to get killed. You know, that might be interesting to read more about. I already have ideas for the scene, but I can't write it until I get Fawn done. Hm...maybe I'll have Char come in Chapter 5.

Anyway, that doesn't matter when I bring him in, first I need Fawn's POV!

I shall be forever grateful!

No comments: