My Disloyal Followers

Friday, February 17, 2012

IMPORTANT

Well, well. Look at that. Someone as awesome as me? I didn't think it possible.

So, yes. Unfortunately, the wondrous and great Fira Marine has succumbed to pneumonia. It's slightly disappointing, really, considering I have never gotten really sick before.

Though I suggest not to feel sorry for me, since I still have the same personality, same mood, same everything. And the same wanting to chat up the weekend with you guys. Who else has next week off from school? I'd be very happy to talk with you.

So that's all...frustratingly, I have not been writing, mostly reading. I'm almost finished with Clockwork Angel, and it was a bit disappointing. By far, The Mortal Instruments were better. But I never put down a book before finishing it, which can get annoying sometimes. And I never ignore a series till I've finished it either. SO that is all I've been doing.

Some other news is that I for some strange reason have become interested in my fail of a story, Snowy Forest again. If I feel up to looking at the miserable piece of writing, I may consider continuing it.

And the last and final, and MOST IMPORTANT news is that ALL ROUND 2 ENTRIES DUE BY TONIGHT!

That's all for now. Bye!

4 comments:

Swati said...

This has nothing to do with what you wrote here...just want to say I love the background. Its Fleur Violette! :-P

Fira Marine said...

Yup!

Jessica said...

CRAP TONIGHT????
can I maaaaaaaaaaaybe pleeeeeeease have an extension? Just 'till tmrw? I've been busy and I don't wanna stay up late tonight...
Please?

Fira Marine said...

Fine. Not cool though.