My Disloyal Followers

Monday, February 6, 2012

Competition Rubric

I hadn't thought of this until now, so sorry I am posting this so late. I hope I manage to post before I recieve any entries.

I will be grading on scales of 1-10 on the following.

Creativity ~ Whereas this week's prompt is a fan fiction, I don't want exact copies of what happened in it. Expect maybe with different names. If you do so, then do not expect the full ten points for this.

Vocabulary ~ Is an explanation needed?

Sentence Variety ~ Try starting sentences in different ways, not always with a noun. I happen to be terrible at this.

Character Development ~ Is the personality clear? Or is it hazy, and unclear where their loyalties lie? Does it represent the same character from which the piece was derived?

Action ~ Does it keep me captivated? Or does it bore me to death? Well, probably not that extreme....


That's it. In all, there will be fifty points. Anyone who does not reach at least 25 will be disqualified and not permitted to compete in the next round. You can still send me something for fun, and I'll score it, but it won't be counted. Also, if you are the person with the least points, you will be cut. Good luck!

Again, my email. Send here: natasha.cats@yahoo.com

2 comments:

Kayla Anne said...

uuuuuh some clarification on POV, if I'm doing a PJ fanfic, I can't use Percy and Annabeth's names?? I'm confused.
Also....how G-rated does this have to be? Lol jk. But no, seriously...

Fira Marine said...

You can use their names if you want but you don't have to.

And make it however you want. ;)