My Disloyal Followers

Wednesday, October 31, 2012

Halloween Fun

I am probably, the biggest idiot in the world right now. At 4 o'clock, merely two hours from when I meet up with my friends to go trick-or-treating, I still have no idea whatsoever what I want to dress up as. How lame is that?

So now I am desperately going through my closet finding something that could suffice. I would ask for ideas, but I doubt I'd get a good response in time.

So what are you all for Halloween this year? Comment your costumes...I should probably start brainstorming for what I should be next year before I end up in the same position again. Right?

Anyway, who are all my Harry Potter fans out there? Honestly, I was never a huge fan, but it is a good series, and I enjoyed it. But a friend recently recommended to me a fan fiction, which in my opinion is good enough to be the real story. It takes place in the Marauder times, focusing on the characters, Remus, Sirius, James, and Peter. Their importance in the story is in that order, from greatest to least. It's very long, twenty-six parts and about twenty pages in google documents each. But despite that, it is worth the read. Ever heard of The Shoebox Project? You can just search it online and you should be able to find the pdf. In case you can't, I could always share it with you on google docs, as I have all of it there.

Ever since I read it, I have been on a Sirius obsession, and because of it I am now rereading Harry Potter. I started last Sunday with the first book, I am now currently in the middle of the fourth.

Anyway, I should probably be getting ready now. So, have a Happy Halloween! Try not to steal too many candies from little kids!

4 comments:

Connie said...

I was a spider-witch...
So what were you for Halloween?

Jessica said...

I WAS A GHOST
and lol we went trick or treating too.. easily the oldest ones there XD

Fira Marine said...

Hahaha those are so cool and Jessica I saw your costume it is awesome. XD

I ended up taking a really pretty yellow dress out and then painting half my face white. I don't know what to call that, but it worked. XD I had the hardest time taking my makeup off after.

Lol we saw a bunch of people from our school that we knew going around with their younger siblings. We were the only ones actually dressed up.

Caldwellloku said...

How to Invest in Gold in India Personal Development, Personality. shows that over 16,000 tons of gold is there in Indian. amartya January 30, 2012 at 1:17 pm. comparison between various modes of investment in gold. In India. Contact our Gold Investment Experts Customer Service. Five Star Gold Group, is best known in the industry for their customer service. It's absolutely stellar. Also, they provide informative quarterly updates and this. How to Invest in Gold and Silver Coins eHow.com. While we know that gold is a good investing, investing in silver is also known as one of the best and smartest. How to Grade Gold. Gold coins are evaluated for collecting.