My Disloyal Followers

Monday, October 29, 2012

At a Loss for Words

I honestly do not know what to put here. Time flies too quickly, and not just when you're having fun. How could I go a month without posting here even once, without even checking the state of my beloved blog? Not even once! This is shameful even, humiliating. I keep making false promises that I will come here, I will post, I will write. And what happens? I don't even open the site for a month. Embarrassing.

I suppose the time has to come to end the false promises. I cannot promise you anything. I will most definitely try to post and write, but the past month, or more actually, my mind has been painfully uncreative, a fact that truly bothers me. And school...school has been tough. Teacher assign a lot of homework, and I hear this year is the easiest and and starting sophomore year, things get really tough. Yay. Pleasant thought, right?

Another reason for my not posting is that every moment I'm not doing schoolwork or sleeping, I am at dance. I still have my at least two hours a day going on, not to mention I TA for younger kids' classes now. And whenever I'm not doing those, I'm out in a slightly less light-polluted area, with our telescope studying the stars, constellations, and Messier objects. Astronomy is fascinating, I'm a total nerd when it comes to it. If anything is astronomy related, I want to learn it. Did you know that in globular clusters, the stars don't move in elliptical orbits? Instead, they move like a needle pricking something - in a straight line and directly back. Like I said, fascinating.

And I would start writing and posting now, but NaNoWriMo starts up again in two days. I really really want to win at least once, so I probably will not be putting any attention at all into this blog for the next month. But I do have a widget up, so you can always see my word count and how far I am into the seemingly endless voyage of 50,000 words.

That's all I have for now, I've been trying to think up ideas on writing, and who knows, maybe I'll put in a little treat every now and then. My deepest apologies!

4 comments:

Connie said...

What do you do as a TA? Do they pay you? I'm very bad at astromomy...I can never understand anything...nor do I know what a globular cluster is, but I can look that up. I'm doing NaNoWriMo too, but I don't think I can actually do it...

Fira Marine said...

Yeah I help Alyssa and Jennifer with two of their classes...Ballet 1 and Ballet/Tap. It's really cute I usually just show them how to do things. And I get $5 an hour.

Astronomy is epic I never understood it before, but the club I'm part of makes it so interesting that you have no choice but to get it. :D

YOU ARE? WILL YOU LET ME SEE WHAT YOU WRITE?

Connie said...

Well, it's extremely bad, not nearly as good as your writing....but I cna show it to you, I guess....

Fira Marine said...

What's your username? I want to add you as a buddy.