My Disloyal Followers

Sunday, November 4, 2012

NaNoWriMo

I wasn't planning on making a whole post about this, but I keep discovering new friends who are doing it that I figured this would be easier. Like I mentioned earlier, I won't be posting often because I'm doing it and seriously this year because I really want to win, but there isn't any rule saying i can't do it with you guys. So if you are doing NaNoWriMo too, then tell me your username so I can add you as a buddy! If you aren't comfortable with saying it here, you can email me at: natasha.cats@yahoo.com. Yup.

I'll tell you my username too, although let me warn you. Don't laugh. I made this a while ago when I couldn't decide what I wanted to go by, and now I;m stuck with the name since they don't let you change it without deleting your account. So just bear with me. My username is: Nat Snowdrop Petal Fira Seth Anakin.  Yeah...remember, don't laugh. Well maybe you can a little. But I don't appreciate it.

Anyway, my story is called Darkness Among the Stars, so if you add me as a buddy I might let you see what I'm writing. Maybe. So yeah. Add me! Or let me add you!

No comments: