My Disloyal Followers

Wednesday, February 6, 2013

Charming Tunes

A poem my mom and I wrote a few days ago. Revel in its beauty.

Come sit here, or he will get mad
He has to finish his work, or it will be bad
And then he will be sad
Which will be very, very bad
And then you will not be glad
And he will be a very bad dad
Now can we bring in Chad?
Who will be only in a shirt clad
Cause that will be really, really rad
And then, this will be the latest fad
Oh come on now, don't say "EGAD!"
Because then you'll know you've been had
And you will not be a happy lad
And then you will have to wax yourself with nad
Because of which, you will run out of pads
Don't leave now, won't you listen to me a tad?


Backstory: My six year old brother kept pestering my dad to take him for a shower. But my dad was doing his work, and was starting to get angry that my brother wouldn't be quiet. My mom and I called my brother to sit with us and wait for him. She said something with the words mad and bad in it, so then I added on using another word, and we created a whole poem like this. We then wrote down however much we could remember.

Oh, and this is my 101th post. :)

2 comments:

Jessica said...

hahaha egad
I dunno why that word amuses me so much..

Fira Marine said...

Haha good for you. XP