My Disloyal Followers

Friday, December 21, 2012

A Collage of News

At exactly a month and nine days since my last post, I suppose I cannot really expect anyone to look at my blog anymore, which I do regret, but I did have excuse for at least half of that time period during which I disappeared. The main point is, sadly, no time. I miss the days when I would be free, able to do anything I wanted. I could actually come here. But now, I have gotten so used to being busy, that when I have time to twirl around my fingers, the strands of it always manage to escape me, by diluting my brain with the fuzzy discomfort of depression.

Basically, I cannot survive without busying myself anymore.

This last week, we took our finals from Tuesday through Thursday. Naturally, the week before that was spent into studying. Oh, I don't study. But teachers, they are so clever, they assign you homework that makes you study. I should have known how they became teachers in the first place. Their cunning minds. Oh, well I'm joking of course. I am not one of those people who disrespect their teachers, and I mean no disrespect to those who do either. The only reason I don't study is because everything comes naturally to me. If it doesn't, well then I will make sure I get it.

However, that is not the point of this. What were we talking about again? Oh yes, my disappearance to Narnia. (Will explain the reference later.)

And before finals, what was I doing? Nutcracker. Our shows were on the 1st, 2nd, 8th, and 9th. and so before that our rehearsals got intense, and obviously while the shows were going on I didn't have much time to come here, because I was desperately just trying to do my homework. 

You might think I was miserable during these times of stress, but being me, I enjoyed it just too much.

Well, that is all. I did nothing more during my disappearance to Narnia.

As you may have guessed, I love Narnia now. It is, officially, my latest obsession. And those of you who know me well, this isn't good news. That means it will be on my mind constantly, and I will reference it constantly, and I will be in love with one character constantly and I will make a new wallpaper for them. Curious to know who this person is? Take a guess before I name him.





Edmund. Surprised or not surprised? Most people find it shocking that I like Edmund, but really people, why not? He is totally awesome.

But enough about just Edmund. Let's talk of all of Narnia. Who here is a Narnia fan? Have you read the books or watched the movies or both? Talk to me about this, I will listen to anything related to Narnia, because I am madly obsessed with it. You can trust me to be a good listener!

And to finish this up, I want to write something, but I don't know what. Any ideas for an "I'm Back!" writing piece?

4 comments:

Jessica said...

NAT YOU MUST SEND ME A VID OF YOUR PERFORMANCE. Jessica wants to see :D

Fira Marine said...

I wish! I have no vids. :(

Connie said...

Were your finals hard? I've read all of the Narnia books but I haven't watched any of the movies. Do you know if there are movies for all of the books? I don't really like the third book, The Horse and His Boy. I like the first two books best.

Fira Marine said...

Finals were sort of hard...I don't know it wasn't easy.

And you have read them all? Whoa I haven't read them I never got past the fifth one a few years ago. Now I'm rereading them, and I'm about to finish that one and then read the sixth and seventh. I hated The Horse and His Boy the first time around, but my second time reading it I really loved it. How haven't you seen any of them? There are only movies for the 2nd, 4th, and 5th ones, but they are really really good. I especially love the Prince Caspian movie.