My Disloyal Followers

Thursday, December 27, 2012

Winterlicious Tag

Thank you Audrey for tagging me in this. XP

I never really do tags or blog awards but I want to post and I have nothing to post about so why not?

Favorite Winter Movie: Um...I don't really watch winter movies. But a movie that I really like that has something to do with winter, and Christmas, would be, of course, The Chronicles of Narnia: The Lion, the Witch, and the Wardrobe. I know, shocker that I'll put this movie, right?

Favorite Winter Holiday: Would my birthday count? It's in winter. As a matter of fact it is in only approximately another two weeks. It is on the 8th of January. But I guess I like Christmas a bit more than my birthday, except I get a lot more gifts then.

Favorite Winter Drink: Mmm......icy cold water. No matter what the weather, cold water will always be my favorite thing to drink.

Favorite Winter Accessory: Er, a scarf? How about my blue snowman scarf? Not much of an accessory, but still. Well I would like any snowflake related jewelry too. Cause I love jewelry and I love snow. Unfortunately I don't have any.

One thing on your Christmas List: Well I had this on list of things that I want, but not on a list necessarily called Christmas list. I had leather jacket down and guess what I got! A leather jacket! Yay.

One thing you regret: I can't really think of anything, no. Well, actually that isn't true. What I really really regret is not posting here. I'm not just saying that, I really wish I hadn't poofed from the existence of the blogging world.

Five Pictures that have to do with Winter or Random:

 A close-up of one ornament on my Christmas tree
 The Nutcrackers I've gotten from shows I've performed in or been to
Other Nutcrackers....
 Me en pointe as a snowflake. I know, my feet are horrible. I need to work on my pointe work.
Just a little picture I found online, which I think is super pretty.


Tag four others: Now this is the difficult part....

flameshadow @ flameshadow's blog
silver_at_flight @ Silver Breeze

Haha sorry, all four of you, for bestowing upon you the horrors of making a post for something like this. XP

4 comments:

Connie said...

How did you take the picture of you en pointe? Did someone else take the picture for you? You have a lot of nutcrackers.

Fira Marine said...

My mom took it at one of the Sugar Plum Parties. And yeah I make sure I get one for every Nut I perform or go to, and we had like one or two from before too. I wanted to go see SF Ballet this year, but all their shows are sold out. :(

Anu Polisetty said...

Why natasha why would you tag me in what right mind would someone actually tag me......

Fira Marine said...

I had no one to tag. XD