My Disloyal Followers

Friday, June 22, 2012

Vacation

I probably should have mentioned this earlier. But today I am leaving to Idaho, (I live in California) for a week. We're driving and we'll meet a few relatives, so I may not be on here until July second. Then again, it could end up the other way that because I won't be here I'll feel more urgency to write and I will. I really don't know. This is just a heads up. 

I'll also admit my defeat for NaNoWriMo. With only a week left and 3,000 words out of 50,000 written, I suppose I should accept that it's not going to happen. But I will finish it in August!

So yes, I will miss you and I am sure that you will all miss me too.

A little piece of writing now.

  Alec stared at Fira, cursing himself for being on the opposing side, the one that would soon be forced to kill her. He'd always loved her as Sav, but now in her Emerald form she was stunning. And angry. Very angry. Her eyes smoldered as she gazed directly at him, and from her hand sprouted a small flame. Without warning, she hurled it straight at him.
  He dove out of the way and stood to the side of where he had been standing. Behind him a hole burned in the wall. "What was that for?" he demanded, glaring at her. "That would have hurt. Like really hurt."
  "I'm supposed to kill you, aren't I?" Fira stated simply, shrugging though the fury in her eyes hadn't died down at all.
  Alec hesitated. "Well, yeah. But look. I really don't want to fight you Fira. If we can avoid this somehow, then I would really appreciate it." He ducked out of the way again when she threw a slightly larger ball of fire.
  "Why would I do anything for you?" Her voice was stony though he could see from her face that she was enjoying this. If she enjoyed fighting, then she would do well working for Saf Ari...maybe he could bring her to his side.
  No, he shook his head. Adelvia is evil. She doesn't plan on doing anything helpful. She'll probably dispose of me when she has achieved.
  As quickly as the thought came, it disappeared. He had only one goal set in mind now. Lure Fira to the dark side.

Yeah so it was short and pretty bad. But I felt guilty because I haven't been posting any writing in my writing blog. So there you go. I'll  miss you all! <3

~fira~

8 comments:

Kayla Anne said...

Oooooh I liked it. Throwing fireballs is always amusing :P

Fira Marine said...

Hahaha. Thank you Kayla.

Jessica said...

I'll miss u Nat!
and seriously, getting back two days before I leave?

Fira Marine said...

:( I managed to come on right now though the internet is SO slow you have no idea. That really sucks. :'(

Jessica said...

You have been tagged for the Leibster Blog Award by me!
http://writtenpaintings.blogspot.ca/2012/07/liebster-blog.html#comment-form
You shall complete it upon your return...

Fira Marine said...

Okay thank you I guess. Lol. Now that adds another post I need to take care of....

Iris said...

You have been tagged for the Liebster Blog Award!!!
Please visit the link to continue :)

http://apencilandpaperdynamite.blogspot.com/2012/07/liebster-blog.html

-Wavey

Fira Marine said...

I've already been tagged and I was just about to post the thing I've been working on FOREVER which has you in it. So no, I'm not changing it.