My Disloyal Followers

Thursday, June 21, 2012

Raffle and The Wanted

As you can see, we have 46 followers here now. Does anyone remember the prize for fifty? I have two pairs of earrings which I will send out to you guys. Each follower gets their name put in once, UNLESS they get one of their friends to follow too. For each new follower that you bring, your name is entered one more time.

During the past month or two, or however long the raffle has been in progress, I have been the one bringing in followers. Only maybe two of you actually brought your own. So, your chances of winning the earrings aren't too high. Come on people!

To see the earrings and to learn more about this, go to my post Raffle. We're only four away! We can get four more followers right?

On a side note, I just wanted to say that The Wanted are a really good band! I did not notice the word thing there by the way. Until now. Anyway, I know they technically aren't a band. I mean none of them play instruments, but they all sing.

Their songs are really good in my opinion. Not your typical mainstream. The songs I would most recommend  would be:

Glad You Came
Warzone
Behind Bars
All Time Low
Chasing the Sun
Satellite
Lightning
Gold Forever
Heart Vacancy
Lose My Mind

Yeah. There is this whole battle between One Direction and The Wanted because some directioner said the TWFanmily deserved hate or something, and now they are showing each other off. In my opinion both bands are good, but I like The Wanted better. I'll always be part of the TWFanmily.


2 comments:

Tiffany said...

EEK I love the Wanted!!!! YAY!!!

Fira Marine said...

Haha finally someone who feels the same about them! :D