My Disloyal Followers

Sunday, May 6, 2012

Important News

In case you hadn't checked the side bar marked "Important News", which I hoped you assumed might be important due to the wording of the title, you probably wouldn't know why I haven't been posting lately. No, I have not forgotten you, nor have I been lazy.

I have some important exams coming up, MORE important that the end of the year state exams. That is in two weeks, so I need to study for that. I've even been told to stop reading, but fortunately, my school wouldn't have it if I stopped reading. So, I won't be posting for another two weeks. At all. Maybe once. Or twice. But I won't post writing stuff.

I will be keeping up with the competition, mostly through email. And also, I will check here hopefully every day, though I'll just say something in the Cbox, then leave. So don't expect me to converse much or be a presence online for some time.

You can always contact me through email however.

Thank you for your understanding!

No comments: