My Disloyal Followers

Sunday, May 20, 2012

Guess Who's Back!

Hello all. :D

The test that had been keeping me away from posting all this time is over. I took it this morning. And now I'm freeeee! Except for you know, school work, and dance, but that's alright.

For now, I'm back online like I used to be. I mean I don't think I did too well on the test, but at least it's over. No point in worrying about it for months and months. And soon, in three weeks, I get out of school too. And dance. Which is the sad part, but at least I get out from school. :D

We'll start by resuming the competition. I know I never officially called it off, but the other contestant had the same exam that I did, so I let her off the hook for not sending me her entry on time. I'll allow her a little time now, and then we'll be back in progress.

I'll also start writing again. Not right away, because I still have a ton of end of the year school work to do, but at least I'll post and be more reachable.

Looking forward to coming back to life! :D

5 comments:

Holly said...

yay! Welcome back :)

Jessica said...

YAAAAAAAAAAAAY!!!!! Nat's baaaaaaaaack!

Fira Marine said...

Thank you! Yayyyyy!

Albert Einstein☺ said...

Welcome again to the blogosphere...

Fira Marine said...

Hehe yes. Thank you.