My Disloyal Followers

Saturday, September 8, 2012

The Nutcracker

So last night I received my parts for The Nutcracker that I will be performing this year. It had been an endless suspense, the mystery making me pull out my hair for two weeks. We auditioned last Sunday, and I'm been going mad every single day until last night when I finally got the paper. Yesterday we were counting down the hours and minutes too.

Finally, I got the paper. I got reindeer, snowflake, flower, and Russian. No lead roles, but all of these are the hardest and best group dances in the whole thing. So you can imagine I'm really happy right now.

Unfortunately, three of my friends were really unhappy. I won't say why, and I won't name names, because what if they manage to come to this blog anytime soon? No, that wouldn't go well. But they had good reasons for being upset and I feel really, really bad for them. :(

Otherwise, this year is going to be so much fun! :D

2 comments:

Alexa said...

I LOVE PERFORMING!! I am an actress, not a dancer but every time I am on stage...I can't even explain it...it's just...so...awesome. Godd luck with your show! Or break a leg?

Fira Marine said...

IKR? I love being on stage. It isn't relaxing for sure but somehow the pressure of it feels soooo right! Thank you!! :D